We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer that will help our team establish DevOps practice. You will work closely with the technical lead to identify and establish DevOps practices in the company. You will establish configuration management, automate our infrastructure, implement continuous integration, and train the team in DevOps best practices to achieve a continuously deployable system.
- Build a Security-first architecture.
- Implement security philosophies to build a bulletproof system.
- Implement pipelines to automate deployment, monitoring and scaling.
- Help with cost optimizations of infrastructure.
- Assist development teams with any infrastructure needs & technical support.
- Available 24×7 for any production issues (Site Reliability).
- Own all the existing cloud infrastructure (AWS – EC2, RDS, Elasticsearch, Elasticache and much more).
- 4+ years work experience as a DevOps Implementation Engineer or similar software engineering role.
- Working knowledge of Kubernetes and similar orchestration methodologies for Containers.
- Significant technical, automation, and programming experience throughout the full lifecycle enterprise SDLC.
- A comprehensive understanding of enterprise software development tools and methodologies, including typical enterprise application architectures and the ability to write scripted or compiled application and automation code.
- Hands on experience with AWS services (EC2, VPC, RDS, Route53 and others).
- Worked with next-gen infrastructure & application monitoring, Service discovery tools (Grafana, Prometheus, Zabbix, New Relic, Consul etc.)
- Inquisitive nature & Self-starter who can implement with minimal guidance.
- Experience with DevOps techniques and philosophies.
- Experience with deploying and maintaining high traffic infrastructure (performance testing is a plus).
- Extensive hands-on experience with MySQL databases.
- Familiarity with modern Big Data stack (Spark or Hadoop, Kafka or RabbitMQ, ZooKeeper, Redis, Memcache, Lucene, MongoDB).
- Expert with scripting languages (high five on python and/or shell).
- Experience with configuration management at scale of over 100 servers.(Ansible/Puppet/Chef etc.) & Infrastructure as Code (Terraform).